srijeda, 15. ožujka 2017.

SHERRY.London

*Hello my ladies, 
I believe it's the right time to talk about dresses, 'cause it's almost wedding and prom season. 
Today I'll present you ( again, as every year )a site that is amazing if you need a special occasion dress. It's Sherry.London .

*On their site you can find bridesmaid dresses, prom dressesevening dresses ( long or short ) and any kind of special occasion dresses. They are offering more than 1200 different models and I must say, they are very affordable.

*They deliver  worldwide with DHL or UPS ( that depends on you ).
You can pay with VISA or MASTERCARD and one more important thing is that you can follow your order in any moment.

*If there is something wrong with the item you've received, you should contact them within 3 days to resolve the problem. 
It's really important to measure your self before you pick the size and order.

Soooo, as I said before, here you'll find different kinds of dresses:


Since I said enough ( I hope ) , I'll show you some of my favourite models from this site.
ENJOY ! 





















Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar